Description of Sheppard's Helping Hands
Sheppard's Helping Hands provides professional, affordable, and caring in home living assistance for seniors in the Batesburg, SC area. The care services we provide are the following:
- Caring Companionship, Bed/Wheel Chair Transfers
- Bathing, Dressing & Grooming, Incontinence Care, Pet Care
- Light Housekeeping, Laundry & Linen, Meal Preparation, Running Errands
- Alzheimer's & Dementia Care, Medication Reminders
- Assisted Living Placements, Caregiver Household Employee Placements
We help families by taking time to understand their loved one's needs and then customizing a care solution for their budget. Call us today to schedule your FREE in-home care assessment or just talk to one of our eldercare advisors.
Our Service Area - Batesburg-Leesville, Columbia, West Columbia, Gilbert, Lexington, Lake Murray, Irmo, Aiken, Newberry, Prosperity, Pelion, Saluda, Johnston, and Edgefield
Our Caregivers - are totally committed, highly qualified, and carefully selected individuals who are thoroughly screened, background checked, bonded, and insured. Our typical caregiver profile is a Certified Nurse Assistant (C.N.A) with experience as a caregiver.