By applying for the SeniorHomes.com Student Scholarship (“Scholarship Award”), I represent, understand, and agree to comply with the following conditions:
- I am a citizen or a Permanent Resident of the United States.
- I am a full-time student at an accredited two- or four-year university or college in the United States - or- a full-time high school student who is registered to attend a two- or four-year university or college next semester.
- If I receive the Scholarship Award, funds will be delivered directly to my educational institution and those funds will be used for my tuition or books.
- I am not on academic disciplinary status.
- My Application Materials -- text, content, video, creatives, and other materials do not contain or rely upon any trade secret or other nonpublic technical or business information of any kind of a third party.
- SeniorHomes.com may use my Application Materials via social media, on the World Wide Web, and via other media and means to raise awareness about family caregiving.
- Neither I, any of my immediate family members, nor any person that I live with, are employees of Bankrate, Inc. or Caring, Inc.
- I understand that SeniorHomes.com may choose to not award or to withdraw the Scholarship Award for any reason.
- The terms and conditions of this Scholarship Award Agreement will be governed by the laws of the state of Florida.