Nevada Nursing Homes
Cost of Nevada Nursing Homes
The average cost of Nursing Homes in Nevada is $236 per day. This is higher than the national average which is $228 per day.
In Nevada there are 117 Nursing Homes. We can help you find the best matches for your needs.
Nevada Nursing Homes by City
Las Vegas - Paradise Area Nursing Homes
Other Areas in Nevada
Map of Nevada Nursing Homes
Overview of Nevada Nursing HomesThe state of Nevada is widely popular and its attraction has a lot to do with the plenty of sunshine and geographical landscape. The climate is one of heat, which means that people do not have to worry about unbearable winters and infections brought about by cold weather. This is one of the reasons why it is the perfect state for nursing homes for the elderly. The elderly are more susceptible to infections, especially those of a respiratory nature. In Nevada, the risk of these is greatly minimized. Good health is not the only reason to live in Nevada. There is no room for boredom as there are great sights to visit including Lake Tahoe,The Great Basin National Park, Hoover dam and the world famous Las Vegas. Battle Mountain General Hospital and Caremeridian are two of the most highly recommended nursing homes in Nevada.
Nursing Homes in Nevada DefinedThe services that are offered in Nevada nursing homes are diverse and personalized to ensure that their residents feel properly catered for. These include:
- Boarding facilities - Many nursing homes make private rooms available for their residents and encourage them to personalize them with souvenirs, family photographs, et cetera.
- Medical Care - As we age, more attention needs to be paid to the general state of health. Nursing homes in Nevada ensure that medical care is always at hand in case of an emergency, in addition to ensuring that the residents who are on medication are taking it as prescribed.
- Personal Care - This incorporates assistance in daily tasks like bathing, getting dressed, laundry services and even lavatory assistance. Many of these services differ from one resident to another and they have to be personalized for them to be effective.
- Recreational Activities - Residents in the homes are encouraged to socialize and different opportunities are made available to do so. In addition, activities are organized for recreational purposes, such as trips and sightseeing.
- Nutritious meals - Three square meals and snacks in between.