Description of Comfort Keepers
Comfort Keepers offers quality, loving, in-home care services for families just like yours. Our custom care plans provide just the right mix of services that preserve your loved one's independence, maintain their in-home safety, and enhance their quality of their life. Our caregivers are screened and trained to provide quality care and engage clients as active participants in their care. All Comfort Keepers' employees are insured, bonded, and covered by workers' compensation.
Comfort Keepers Mission
Our mission is to provide our clients with the highest level of quality of life that is achievable. We shall treat each of our clients with the respect and dignity they deserve, as though we were caring for a member of our own family.
The special people who deliver our unique brand of in-home senior care (We call them Comfort Keepers.) are carefully selected, screened, and trained to provide professional, compassionate care.
Interactive Caregiving is based on four primary pillars, which Comfort Keepers leverage to care for, engage, and interact with our clients:
- An active senior mind promotes independence, better mental and physical health, happiness, and a longer life.
- A physically active senior maintains strength and independence, lessening or delaying the effects of aging.
- A well-nourished senior is more energetic, both physically and mentally.
- A safe senior lives in an environment that reduces the likelihood of accidents and promotes timely response when illness or accidents occur.
- With our Interactive Caregiving approach, we are able to raise seniors’ quality of life to a much higher level than typical in-home care providers.
In-Home Companionship and Care Services
- Conversation and Companionship
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Grocery Shopping/Errands
- Incidental Transportation
- Medication Reminders
- Grooming Guidance
- Live-In Services
- 24-Hour Care
Personal Care Services
- Bathing, Grooming and Hygiene
- Mobility Assistance
- Transferring and Positioning
- Toileting and Incontinence Care
- Feeding and Special Diet
Specialized Care Services
- Dementia Care
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Interactive Caregiving
- Transitioning Home
- End-of-Life Care
- Veterans Care Programs
Comfort Keepers is a leading provider of in-home care services. Our expert caregivers provide customized care plans that may include personal care and companionship-homemaker services. We help seniors and other adults live an independent, quality life. Please give us a call today.
|Caregivers employed, bonded and insured:||Yes|
|Caregivers available 24 hours a day:||Yes|
|Available to assisted living facility:||Yes|
|RN on Staff:||Yes|