Description of Elderwood Senior Living at Lancaster
Welcome to Elderwood Senior Living at Lancaster
Elderwood Senior Living at Lancaster is a 76 bed personal care home providing a cheerful and compassionate environment. Our beautifully, newly designed and decorated rooms are a comforting choice for those who need help with the activities of daily living—such as dressing, bathing, eating, taking medications and ambulating—but wish to retain the independent feeling enjoyed in their own home. We offer private and semi-private accommodations to fit all lifestyles and budgets. Our main goal is to allow residents to live life to their fullest potential while enjoying their surroundings and utilizing all we have to offer.
The building has been a landmark in Lancaster County for over 20 years, and in 2011 the personal care community came under new ownership of Post Acute Partners-which has brought an interdisciplinary team approach dedicated to quality care and services. Post Acute Partners aims to provide the highest quality of care throughout the post acute continuum-from pediatrics to seniors, from assisted living to skilled nursing and long-term care. With a new stellar management team in place and our recent renovations complete, we are able to showcase our services and atmosphere that are truly one of a kind.
Whether your need is short-term or long-term, our mission is to exceed every expectation during your stay with us. With services in place to cover your medication management, meals, housekeeping, and laundry, among many others, we are here to assist you with all of your daily needs.
LIFE AT ELDERWOOD
- A personal care community.
- Private and semi-private rooms.
- Round-the-clock supervision and medication management.
- Assistance with bathing and other personal needs.
- Three nutritious meals served every day.
- Daily housekeeping and weekly laundry services.
- Regular visits from physician and podiatrist.
- Library, movie theater, fitness room, salon and fireside lounge – all within the community.
- Daily social activities, entertainment, regular outings and religious services.
- On-site salon and barber shop.
- Complimentary WiFi.
- Landscaped grounds offering a gazebo and attractive patio.
- Personal Care
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Short-term respite care
- Specialized dietary plans
Schedule a short-term stay of two or more days for your loved one. We offer a safe, medically supervised environment with amenities that include three daily meals, social events and medication management.
Located in beautiful Western Lancaster County, Elderwood Senior Living at Lancaster is just minutes from the Historic Downtown Area-a vibrant city packed with art, culture, shopping and dining. Conveniently situated off of Columbia Avenue in Lancaster, Pennsylvania at 120 Rider Avenue, our Community is easily accessible for visits from friends and family as well as exploring the downtown area for fun outings.
Please come take a tour today and see how accommodating Elderwood Senior Living at Lancaster can be. Please give us a call.