Description of Residences at Chestnut Ridge
Residences at Chestnut Ridge offers a complete range of care, including independent living, assistance with daily living, and a dedicated memory care unit for residents with Alzheimer’s or other types of dementia. Its personal care services also include respite care.
Its dedicated staff of care partners focuses on connecting with each resident as a person, not a patient. Each resident’s needs and preferences are carefully considered, resulting in customized care plans.
On-site services, including licensed professional nurses, personal care aides, and on-call specialists such as dentists, physical therapists, and psychologists, mean that care plans are both comprehensive and convenient.
Memory Care Neighborhood
Services and Amenities:
- Programming and activities
- 3 Meals and 3 planned snacks per day
- Local transportation
- Emergency call pendant
- 24-hour personal care
- Bed and bath linen service
- Priority admission to rehabilitation and nursing centers
Assistance with ADLs
- Cognitive assistance
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Dressing and clothing selection
- Medication management
- Continence management
- Bathing & showering assistance
- Mobility and transferring
- Monitoring of safety
Available for an additional fee:
- Medications and medical supplies
- Beauty/barber/massage services
- Cable TV
Tour Residences at Chestnut Ridge
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Residences at Chestnut Ridge Assisted Living.