Over the last few years many Senior Living Providers have improved their websites offering great advice, answers and tips for consumers. We’ve gathered the best.
Overall Winner: Emeritus Senior Living
What our judges said:
"All the elements are there; business, consumer, blogs, videos. Doesn't just sell but teaches as well."
"Interesting resource articles"
Winner by Popular Vote: Emeritus Senior Living
Emeritus Senior Living won with 259 votes as of December 16, 2010.
Our dedicated panel of experts rated 25 Senior Living Provider Websites. Here are the Best Senior Living Provider Websites as rated by our panel:
- Emeritus Senior Living
- Sunrise Senior Living
- Atria Senior Living
- Silverado Senior Living
- Senior Resource Group
- Horizon Bay Retirement Living
- Encore Senior Living
- Brookdale Senior Living Website
- Belmont Village Senior Living
- Aegis Living Website
- Merrill Gardens Website
- Five Star Senior Living
- Spectrum Retirement
- Bonaventure Senior Living Website
Other Finalists Included:
Are you a finalist? Get your official finalist badge here.
Are you a nominee? Get your official nominee badge here.
What this category includes:
- Websites operated by senior living providers such as assisted living, independent living, alzheimer's/memory care, and continuing care companies.
- Sites must have at least 3 pages of objective, non-sales related consumer focused content.
Learn more about the SeniorHomes.com Best of the Web contest