Description of Forest Grove Beehive
Nestled in the small, family town of Forest Grove, Oregon, the Beehive is the perfect place for residents to enjoy a variety of activities as well as relax. Forest Grove offers the simplicity of small town, country life, complete with scenic drives and quiet neighborhoods, with the added benefits of a full-sized hospital, and active Senior Center, both less than 3 blocks away. Our commitment to loving, thoughtful care and our reputation of excellence is implemented every day in our assisted living and memory care communities. Both of our buildings are beautiful to look at and walk through on the inside and out, with gardens and lush, green lawns on the outside, and ceiling height greenery in the indoor, hallway planters on the inside. The Beehive also offers an active and engaging life enrichment program, headed by two spunky and knowledgeable coordinators with daily activities to keep our residents having fun.
The unique services & amenities you'll find at our community:
- Raised flower beds for gardening
- Hallway planters (beautiful & unique hallways)
- Private entrances with patio to all assisted living apartments
- Cozy common areas including TV room, library & living room with brick fireplace
- Restrooms with walk-in showers and jetted spa tub
- Free wi-fi for residents & guests in common areas
- Life enrichment centers for reminiscing & self-paced activities (ideal for residents with dementia)
- Activity bus with wheelchair lift
- Weekly group shopping trips
- Registered Nurse (RN) on staff
- Individualized service agreements, updated regularly
Drop in for a tour and a meal, and we'll answer all the questions you have. We know that choosing the right assisted living community is an important and sometimes difficult decision and we're here to help in any way we can.
Tour Forest Grove Beehive
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Forest Grove Beehive Assisted Living.