Description of HDE Home Care
HDE Home Care is a family owned and operated in home care agency. We improve the quality of life for seniors and people with disabilities by providing caregivers for one-on-one assistance with activities of daily living. With an emphasis on compassion and reliability, HDE has successfully supported clients with their wishes to age in the one place we all want to be - home.
HDE is licensed by the state of Oregon and proudly serves all of the Portland-metro area as well as Marion, Columbia, and Yamhill counties.
Our services and amenities include:
- Personalized & flexible care plan
- FREE, no obligation in home consultation
- Assistance with mobility, bathing, & dressing
- Personal & incontinence care
- Meal preparation & medication reminders
- Light housekeeping & laundry
- Transportation to appointments
- Respite, overnights, and 24-hour shifts
- On-call care manager 24 hours a day
Caregiver Skills Include:
Ethics, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients
| Caregivers employed, bonded and insured: | Yes | | Caregivers available 24 hours a day: | Yes | | Available to assisted living facility: | Yes |
Tour HDE Home Care
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at HDE Home Care Home Care.