Description of Scandia Retirement Community
Tulsa's Best Kept Secret In Independent Living -
The Scandia Apartments is a haven for midtown seniors, dedicated to providing independent living in a luxurious environment of beauty, peace, and quality.
With over 40 years of service, we take pride in delivering a unique opportunity in senior living that is completely unmatched in the Tulsa area. We are committed to providing top safety and care to all of our residents and treat everyone in our community as family.
We enjoy making our residents feel right at home and host a series of fun activities and events to make sure even your friends and family are comfortable with leaving you in our hands. We encourage our residents to get to know their neighbors by attending our afternoon teas, pizza parties, luncheons, chit-chat get together's, bingo, birthday parties, movie matinees, picnics and potluck dinners.
First In Senior Comfort:
- A full kitchen with granite countertops all Whirlpool appliances including electric range with self-cleaning oven, full-size refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher and microwave.
- Central heating and air conditioning.
- Multiple Closets.
- Total Smoke-Free Environment.
- Balconies or Patios with Most Units
First In Personalized Services:
- All utilities /telephone
- Cable Television /Emergency Call System
- Weekly Housekeeping & Laundering of Clothing, Bed Linens & Bath Towels to your specifications
- Tulsa World Newspaper /Nightly Trash Pick-Up from your front door
- 24-Hour Pharmacy Pick-Up
- Grocery Shopping (We will take you or do it for you)
- Scheduled transportation in one of our courtesy Cadillacs
First in Amenities:
- An immaculately clean and spacious apartment home in a 24/7 fully gated community with private courtyard entry.
- A total smoke-free environment indoor and outdoors.
- A community center where residents enjoy gatherings for luncheons, tea parties, bingo, afternoon movies in the “Scandia Cinema”, birthday and pizza parties.
- A business center for conducting personal business by copying, faxing, scanning and Internet transaction.
- Off street gated assigned parking.
- A self-serve coffee shop for “Starbucks” brewed coffee and sweets available all day long.
Tour Scandia Retirement Community
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Scandia Retirement Community Independent Living.