Description of Epworth Villa
In 1990, Epworth Villa opened its doors, and we’ve been flourishing ever since. Our residents include singles and couples from all walks of life. Retired teachers, ministers, military, veterans, physicians, lawyers, small business owners, full-time homemakers, and more, all united by an enthusiasm for life and each other. True, deep friendships are made among those who live here, and the result is a sense of community you’ll not likely find anywhere else.
Epworth Villa was founded by and is affiliated with the Oklahoma Conference of the United Methodist Church. However, you’ll find people of many denominations living here. Welcoming people of all backgrounds and faiths is one of the reasons our community has such vitality and strength.
As a locally owned not-for-profit Life Plan Community, we reinvest our revenue after expenses back into the community to maintain staff and our beautiful environment and to keep enhancing services and amenities.
As the senior population continues to grow, we will continue to adjust to meet their expanding needs and their desire to embrace all that life has to offer.
If you’re looking for a generous menu of opportunities for enjoying life to its fullest, then you’ve come to the right place. Around here, there are lots of things to do and people to see – if that’s what you’re looking for. At Epworth Villa in Oklahoma City, the list of Services and Amenities is long. So whether you enjoy spending time with new friends who share your interests or are inclined to follow a more solitary path, the options are many and the choices are all yours.
FOR YOUR HOME
- Housekeeping services every other week
- All utilities except telephone and Internet
- Expanded Cable television
- Weekly flat linen service
- All exterior and interior maintenance
- Trash removal
FOR YOUR COMFORT AND CONVENIENCE
- Epworth Villa provides regularly scheduled transportation service to nearby shopping such as Crest grocery store, Super Target, Wal-Mart Neighborhood Market, Uptown Grocery, Natural Grocers and Homeland.
- One free covered parking space for each North and South -Building apartment
- One free underground garage parking space for each East Wing apartment
- Onsite banking with BancFirst
- Coffee shop and convenience store
- Meeting rooms
- Guest suites
- Individual mailboxes for in-house and U.S. mail
- Salon and Spa Services
FOR YOUR PHYSICAL & MENTAL HEALTH
Fitness Center featuring:
- Comprehensive list of exercise classes
- On-site instructors
- Indoor heated pool and whirlpool
- Personalized fitness programs
FOR YOUR DINING PLEASURE
- Flexible dining plans
- Private dining rooms
- Three different dining venues, from formal to casual
FOR YOUR SECURITY
- 24-hour urgent call system in each residence
- 24-hour Safety Personnel on-site service
FOR FUN AND FASCINATION
- Recreational, cultural, educational and spiritual programs
- 40 acres of beautiful grounds with gardens, walking trails, lake and gazebo
- Community garden with individual garden areas
- Movie theater
- Grand Ballroom
- Woodworking shop
- Arts and crafts studio
- Library with Metropolitan Public Library book exchange
- Private living room with cozy fireplace and private dining rooms for entertaining larger groups of family and friends
- Card rooms
FOR YOUR SPIRITUAL WELL-BEING
Brill Chapel featuring:
- Spacious sanctuary open every day
- Weekly Vespers services
All of this plus a healthy schedule of field trips, clubs, seminars, and other activities at your fingertips. Residents organize much of it, and all of it is available to everyone who lives here.
Assisted Living can mean so many different things to so many people. At Epworth Villa, we offer a comprehensive approach from providing help with bathing and dressing, to medication management, personal grooming assistance, and much more. All of these services are provided in our dedicated assisted living neighborhood.
Our assisted living neighborhood is an integrated extension of all that makes Epworth Villa such a friendly, welcoming place to live. Providing whatever assistance is needed helps residents continue to pursue their everyday life with vitality and a higher level of independence than they otherwise might have been able to achieve. Highly-trained, caring staff, well-appointed suites, and complete access to all the services and amenities we have to offer combine to help every resident get the most out of life no matter where in life they are. And on top of all that, the deep, personal relationships that are developed between residents and staff become uniquely fulfilling for everyone involved.
Feeling comfortable, secure, and appreciated can go a long way toward helping anyone with memory challenges feel more at ease. At Epworth Villa, assisted living memory care is designed to help residents and their families experience the security and dignity they need that will result in the quality of life everyone deserves.