Emerald Square Assisted Living
701 N Council Rd , Oklahoma City, OK 73127
Reviews of Emerald Square Assisted Living
Jul 31, 2018 | Reviewed by Dennis
I Am A Friend Or Relative Of A Current/Past Resident
My mother was in Emerald Square before she passed. It was good. They couldn't do enough for her, they helped all they could, and they were friendly. The food was good, they had cable TV, entertainment, they would take people out, they had get togethers, parties, and a place for them to get their hair done.
Was this helpful?
11 Reviews & Ratings From Around the Web
Costs for Emerald Square Assisted Living
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Tour Emerald Square Assisted Living
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Emerald Square Assisted Living.
Description of Emerald Square Assisted Living
Emerald Square offers a caring atmosphere, an active community, and a comfortable, secure lifestyle for our residents.
What We Offer:
- Companion & Private Room Accommodations
- Furnished/Unfurnished, as desired
- On-site Beauty Salon & Barber Shop
- Cable TV Available in All Rooms
- Individual Climate Control In Each Room
- Private Bath in Each Room w/ Step-In Showers
- Private Spa
- Complete Dining Program (3 Meals & Snacks Daily)
- Special Diets as needed/required
- Transportation Provided
- Building & Grounds Maintenance
- Full-service Housekeeping
- On-call Physician Services
- Comprehensive Activities & Social Program
- And much, much more
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Emerald Square Assisted Living