Description of Prairie House Assisted Living and Memory Care
Prairie House is built on a beautiful 40-acre campus by the main entrance of St. John Broken Arrow. The 73 assisted living and 32 memory care residences of the two-story Prairie House is situated in a beautiful, neighborhood-style setting, featuring an interior courtyard and generous green space. Prairie House offers design and amenities more similar to an upscale residential environment with spacious floor plans.
The extraordinary environment and amenities of Prairie House will be equally matched by the community’s approach to service and care that is warm, comforting, and trusting. An unwavering promise of compassion and respect assures that life at Prairie House will not only be beautiful and carefree but also intimate and dignified.
Our services include but are not limited to:
- RN Health and Wellness Director
- Licensed nursing and awake 24-hour staffing
- Emergency nurse-call system in each room
- Scheduled housekeeping and laundry
- Scheduled room maintenance
- Regular monitoring of resident’s health status
- Medication administration and management
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Assistance with transferring
- Regular exercise programs
- Access to beauty salon amenities
- Guest WiFi in common areas
- Pet Friendly - We have a dog park. 35lb limit, 1 pet per apartment
- St. John Hospital affiliation - We are located on their campus in Broken Arrow. Could not be closer to a hospital.
- 24 hour nurse - On the floor working at every hour. Not on-call
- Doctor's office - We currently have 4 physicians that see our residents. They all will take new residents as a patient.
- Restaurant Style Dining - Large seasonal menu, with daily specials. Breakfast served all day.
- Shared Suite - Both residents have their own bedroom and bathroom.
Tour Prairie House Assisted Living and Memory Care
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Prairie House Assisted Living and Memory Care Assisted Living.