Description of Triple Creek Retirement Community
Triple Creek Retirement Community is proud to offer exceptional health and hospitality services in Cincinnati, Ohio, a city where when it comes to things to do, the possibilities are endless! Our residents can catch a Major League baseball game, immerse themselves in the local culture at a concert or festival, or peruse one of the local Farmer’s Markets for seasonal treats. For those who stay on our campus grounds, our Life Enrichment Team ensures that there are a variety of fun and exciting ways to stay active and engaged, every day.
We know that choosing the right healthcare option to meet your individual needs is important. That’s why with Triple Creek Retirement Community, you’ll find a complete continuum of care and services so you can select the level of care that most closely matches your needs and preferences. Care and support services are carefully coordinated from level to level, setting to setting, as care needs increase or decrease.
From assisted living services in our elegant residential facility to transitional care and skilled nursing services in our state-of-the-art health center, our staff of committed professionals provides compassionate care with attention to every detail. Our spacious Independent Living Villas provide an independent lifestyle, paired with the peace of mind that comes with freeing yourself from the hassles of home ownership such as yard maintenance. Whatever level of care you choose, our campus is equipped to help you get the most out of life. Whether for a few days, a few weeks or for as long as you need us…It’s comforting to know that there is a source in Cincinnati you can turn to for help and guidance.
Personal Choices for Convenience, Privacy and Comfort:
- Private and semi-private suites with full bathrooms and walk-in showers
- 24-hour emergency call response system
- Assistance with the activities of daily living (dressing, grooming, etc.)
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Medication administration/reminders
- Reminders for meals and activities
- A variety of social and recreational programs
- Quality skilled nursing and therapy services available on campus
- Easy access to dining, living and entertainment areas
- Local restaurant cuisine featured monthly during Taste of the Town events
- Restaurant-style dining with chef-prepared meals and a variety of alternate food selections
- Mobility assistance as needed
- Much more!
Thank you for your interest at Triple Creek Retirement Community. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
Tour Triple Creek Retirement Community
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Triple Creek Retirement Community Assisted Living.