Tour Comfort Keepers of Bowling Green
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Comfort Keepers of Bowling Green Home Care.
Description of Comfort Keepers of Bowling Green
The compassionate caregivers of Comfort Keepers of Bowling Green, Ohio provide a unique brand of in-home care that engages seniors in the activities of daily living, enabling them to maintain fulfilling, independent living in the comfort of their own homes. We're honored to serve seniors and their families in and around Bowling Green, Napoleon,Ottawa, Defiance, Bryan and Archbold Ohio
Comfort Keepers is owned and operated by Gary and Lennis Neisler. Helping folks stay in their homes has been a lifelong endeavor. In 2004 their passion also became their business. The reason that's important to our clients? The genuine care and concern of the owners is translated in the people we hire and the care we provide. We don't expect you to manage your Comfort Keepers. That is our job and we take it seriously. With managers available live by phone 24/7 we are here for any concerns. We customize care from our comprehensive offering of services to provide each of our clients the exact assistance they need to maintain safe, quality, independent living. Depending on need, we can provide just a few hours of care a week up to 24/7 care. With offices in Tiffin and Bowling Green, we hire our Comfort Keepers from many communities across our territory. There is always a Comfort Keeper close by.
You'll find that Comfort Keepers in-home elder care surpasses the care of other providers in three key ways:
- The people we hire. We call them Comfort Keepers. We go to great lengths to find and hire the best people who have a natural gift for enriching the lives of seniors
- Interactive Caregiving. It's our one-of-a-kind brand of caregiving, that actively involves seniors in their own care, promoting their physical, mental and emotional well-being and independence. It's what makes Comfort Keepers more effective than any other in-home elder care.
- Dependability. You can depend on our Comfort Keepers to arrive at the time they are scheduled. We are seldom late and simply do not miss shifts.
Our services are customized to the necessary plan of care to meet your non-medical needs.
- Conversation and Companionship
- Personal Care
- Light housekeeping
- Meal Preparation
- Incidental Transportation
- Incontinence care
- Grocery shopping and Errands
- Medication Reminders
Caregiver Skills Include:
Ethics, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients
|Caregivers employed, bonded and insured:||Yes|
|Caregivers available 24 hours a day:||Yes|
|Available to assisted living facility:||Yes|
|RN on Staff:||Yes|