Description of Heritage Greens
For more than 30 years, Heritage Greens has been bringing a month-to-month continuum of senior lifestyle options to Greensboro. We offer Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care within an elegant environment.
At Heritage Greens, we promote a sense of community and friendship. Our community features a wide spectrum of individualized services and lifestyle options. The campus offers a variety of senior lifestyle options, educational and cultural enrichment programs and flexible services to satisfy your diverse preferences and needs over time. Life at Heritage Greens is vibrant, fulfilling and as active or carefree as you desire. You will have the opportunity to share your passions by becoming involved in one of the many activities on campus or volunteer your time and knowledge to support a local school or organization in the neighboring community.
If your needs change over time, you will have the opportunity to choose additional levels of service to assist you with the activities of daily living so that you can maintain the relationships and daily routines you have come to cherish. You and your loved ones can focus on simply enjoying life, while we furnish that sense of security for your future. Heritage Greens offers four levels plus a custom level of care available, allowing each resident to receive, and pay for, only the assistance needed.
- Pricing includes three dining options daily
- Multiple menu selections, full salad bar and everyday entrees available
- Beverages and snacks available anytime
- Diabetic and heart healthy options available
- Individualized assistance with daily activities
- Personal care services, including bathing, dressing and grooming
- Medication management
- Personalized care plan and regular assessments
- Nurse on duty and 24 hour / day personal caregivers
- Supportive guidance for residents and families
- K4Community - a smart application and infrastructure designed to give residents access to the latest community info and to keep families in formed and connected with their loved ones
- Expanded cable and utilities
- Secured Wi-Fi
- Weekly housekeeping and personal laundry
- Emergency Response System with individual pendants
- Manager on duty 7 days / week
- Apartment maintenance with 7 days / week coverage
- Scheduled transportation - shopping and medical appointments
- Personal valet service
- Signature Art of Living Well® programs
- Planned social and educational events and day trips
- Balance and mobility programs
- Personal training and wellness assessments available
- On-site rehabilitation and therapy services
Living well begins with a warm, caring approach. For loved ones coping with Alzheimer’s or dementia-related disorders, the need for a comfortable environment and compassionate assistance is vital to well-being. The Arboretum at Heritage Greens is carefully designed to promote the independence, dignity, and individuality of each resident.
Tour Heritage Greens
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Heritage Greens Assisted Living.