Tour Glorious Life Home Care Services
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Glorious Life Home Care Services Home Care.
Description of Glorious Life Home Care Services
Our Quality of Care is Reassuring
Glorious Life Home Care Services clients have peace of mind knowing that they are working with an industry expert dedicated to their satisfaction.
When you call Glorious Life Home Care Services, a representative will answer your questions and address any concerns you may have.
We will compare your preferences to our caregivers’ qualifications, ensuring a compatible match. All caregivers are fully bonded and insured; and undergo thorough interviewing, testing, and screening prior to employment. Furthermore, caregivers are regularly supervised and evaluated by clinical management to ensure that Glorious Life Home Care Services high service standards are met.
Our Mission is to provide high quality services to clients in their homes thereby assisting them to realize his or her highest level of independence and quality of life. We are committed to providing quality care by members who recognize the value and need for comprehensive care of the client.
Services can include any or all of the following:
- Transportation to appointments, meetings, lectures, classes, bingo, worship services
- Morning wake-up calls & evening bedtimes
- Assistance with walking & mobility
- Mail letters, correspondence, bill paying
- Help with crafts & hobbies
- Help with Pets & gardening
- Grocery list preparation & shopping
- Assistance with meal choice for particular dietary needs
- Provide Companionship and Conversation
- Remind about Medications
- Provide Light Housekeeping
- Stimulate Mental Awareness
- Escort to Visit Neighbors and Friends
- Assist with Exercises and Walks
- Pick-up Prescriptions
- Maintain Calendar
- Change Linens and Laundry
- Plan Visits, Outings and Trips
- Bathing and grooming set-up
- Bedtime set-up
- Home safety supervision
- Oral care set-up
- Toileting Reminders
- Light Housekeeping
If your loved ones’ health or comfort is at risk due to the frailty of age or illness, visits from an Glorious Life Home Care Services caregiver can make all the difference in the world. Of course we help with all the above tasks. But most of all, Glorious Life Home Care Services caregivers bring a ray of sunshine into our clients' day, and a great deal of comfort to the client's family, knowing all is well. Glorious Life Home Care Services can send a companion to the home daily, several times a week, or as often as needed
Caregiver Skills Include:
Ethics, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients
|Caregivers employed, bonded and insured:||Yes|
|Caregivers available 24 hours a day:||Yes|
|Available to assisted living facility:||Yes|
|RN on Staff:||Yes|