The Haven at Weaver Crossing
2768 Weaver Hill Drive , Apex, NC 27502
Reviews of The Haven at Weaver Crossing
Learn More About The Haven at Weaver Crossing
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for The Haven at Weaver Crossing
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Memory Care Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at The Haven at Weaver Crossing
Emergency Services: Less than 7 Miles
Shopping: Less than 6 Miles
Resident Capacity: 6
Full-Time Activity Director
Trips & Outings
Nurse Availability: On-Call 24/7
On-Site Medical Visits: Geriatric physician,Podiatrist,Speech Therapist,Occupational Therapist,Physical Therapist
Tour The Haven at Weaver Crossing
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at The Haven at Weaver Crossing.
Description of The Haven at Weaver Crossing
Located in the Weaver Crossing subdivision of Apex, North Carolina, The Haven at Weaver Crossing combines elegance and luxury in an intimate, homelike environment. The Haven at Weaver Crossing is located within minutes of NC 64, US 1, and 540 Toll roads.
This home features 3 acres of quiet living, meticulous landscaping, and the finest in luxury appointments.
- 24-hour personalized care and supervision
- Medication administration and management
- RN on staff providing biweekly health checks and monthly assessments
- Visiting physicians via Doctors Making Housecalls
- Visiting hair dresser
- Private and semiprivate rooms
- Social, leisure, recreational, and educational activities
- Fire sprinkler and fire alarm system
- Alarm system on exit doors
- Cable TV in all resident’s rooms
- Telephone available for resident’s use
- Housekeeping services for all resident’s (includes laundry, cleaning of residents’ rooms, etc.)
- We serve three nutritious meals per day and three snacks.
We are happy to accommodate residents with special diets such as low-sodium, diabetic, etc. We are also happy to accommodate resident’s preferences when planning our menus and will be happy to provide alternatives and substitutions when needed.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about The Haven at Weaver Crossing