Elderwood Assisted Living at Hamburg
76 Buffalo Street , Hamburg, NY 14075
Reviews of Elderwood Assisted Living at Hamburg
Learn More About Elderwood Assisted Living at Hamburg
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Elderwood Assisted Living at Hamburg
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at Elderwood Assisted Living at Hamburg
State License #: AF0548B
Tour Elderwood Assisted Living at Hamburg
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Elderwood Assisted Living at Hamburg.
Description of Elderwood Assisted Living at Hamburg
LIFE AT ELDERWOOD
- Comfortable studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments with kitchenettes and full private baths.
- Weekly housekeeping, laundry and scheduled transportation services.
- Assistance with personal needs.
- Nursing supervision and medication management.
- Wellness programs, daily activities and regular outings.
- Pleasant dining experience at every meal.
- Lovely, unique residence nestled in the heart of the village.
- Within walking distance of boutique shops, restaurants, historic movie theater, churches and a weekly farmers market.
- Beautifully decorated common spaces.
- Spacious outdoor patio and gazebo.
- Country kitchen and private dining room for family celebrations.
- Complimentary utilities and WiFi.
THE RIGHT CARE.
IN THE RIGHT PLACE.
- Elderwood’s multidisciplinary team cares for all your family member’s needs to ensure comfort, safety and peace of mind.
- Professional teams provide the highest quality of care to maintain residents’ health and wellness.
- Comprehensive services include physical, occupational, speech, pulmonary and respiratory therapy.
- Advanced technology improves clinical outcomes and allows more one-on-one time with residents.
- Electronic medical records provide real-time patient data access for seamlessly coordinated care both on- and off-site.
- Multidisciplinary team consults with family members for shared decision-making.
- Open physician model enables a resident’s own doctor to continue their care plan. High quality clinical care and quality of life, as evidenced by exemplary Department of Health inspections.
- Best practice policies result in significantly lower hospitalization rates than state and national averages.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Elderwood Assisted Living at Hamburg