Tour Griswold Home Care of North Orange County
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Griswold Home Care of North Orange County Home Care.
Description of Griswold Home Care of North Orange County
Welcome to Griswold Home Care of North Orange County NY
Compassion Is Our Passion. Caring Is Our Profession.
Griswold Home Care is unlike any other home care company in the world. Our commitment to referring the best possible non-medical home care professionals available has resulted in helping over 80,000 families just like yours. The affordable, professional caregivers and companions Griswold refers help every client maintain the dignity, comfort, safety, independence and happiness they deserve, regardless of where they call home.
Our offices are located throughout the United States, referring more than 9,000 of the industry's best caregivers every year. Each Griswold Home Care office is locally owned and operated by leaders in your community who are passionate about making in-home care simple, accessible, and affordable.
By working with Griswold Home Care, you'll gain access to the best caregivers in the world. This office refers self-employed caregivers who are experienced, compassionate, and carefully screened for your protection. In every office we're 100% focused on quality services and responsiveness to your needs. Please contact this local office to learn exactly how we can best help you and your family.
A Griswold Home Care companion care service includes the following.
- Engaging in companionship and conversation
- Reminiscing about the past
- Discussing current and historical events
- Playing games and cards
- Renting and playing movies
- Maintaining a family scrapbook
- Encouraging participation with crafts
- Helping read
- Directing morning wake-up and evening tuck-in
- Helping select clothes
- Mailing letters and bills
- Monitoring eating patterns and diet
- Inspecting food expiration dates
- Maintaining a calendar
- Arranging appointments and providing reminders
- Planning visits, outings and trips
- Visiting neighbors and friends
- Encouraging interaction with loved ones
- Encouraging participation in and assisting with community activities
- Monitoring visitors
- Providing transportation to:
- Doctor appointments
- The pharmacy
- Social outings
- Lunch or dinner
- Plays and concerts
- Religious services
- Sporting events
- Club meetings
Contact us to learn more about Griswold's non-medical home care, skilled care and other home care service options for older adults, people with disabilities and others in need of long-term care assistance.