Description of Symphony Circle Active Living
Symphony Circle Active Living is a locally owned and managed independent living community for seniors. Located in the historic Allentown neighborhood in Buffalo, Symphony Circle Active Living was designed with accommodations for residents looking to stimulate the mind and body, while offering protection and comfort.
Independent Living offers seniors the opportunity to enter into the retirement lifestyle with the perfect balance of security and freedom. Independent residents will enjoy living in a community environment enriched with 24-hour staff, professionally prepared meals, and a wide variety of amenities, programs, and activities. Independent living provides piece of mind and the opportunity to transition smoothly into retirement living.
Our community was created and designed with you in mind. Our unique programs and services are intended to assist you in fulfilling your individual and specific needs, and brighten your everyday life.
- Full kitchens
- In-unit laundry
- Walk-in closet with organizer
- Built-in Safe
- Bi-Monthly Housekeeping
- Maintenance services provided
- Utilities including basic cable, water, electric, gas, trash/recycling and WI-FI
- In-unit RFID Emergency Response System
- Secured building
- Front desk concierge service
- Underground and surface parking on site
- Culinary & dining program: 3 meals a day & Sunday brunch
- Chauffeured transportation available
- Fitness center and yoga studio space
- Pet friendly property with pet park
- Open access to community areas
- Educational opportunities
- Wine tastings
- Cooking demonstrations
- Book clubs
- Card games
- Exercise classes
- Cultural events
You’ve worked hard, and now it’s time to discover a higher level of luxury and comfort with Symphony Circle Active Living!
Thank you for your interest at Symphony Circle Active Living. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
Tour Symphony Circle Active Living
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Symphony Circle Active Living Independent Living.