Description of ExPO Signature Home Care
ExPO Signature Home Care is an independently-owned and privately operated home care agency, proudly caring for you and those who matter the most to you "“ in the comforts of your private residence.
We are a licensed full-service home care agency in New Jersey and a member of the Small, Minority and Woman Owned Business Enterprise (SMWBE).
Our philosophy is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance and our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. We aim to make our clients satisfied, healthy and happy. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat clientele and referrals. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and will always strive to deliver outstanding personal service to each and every client.
While you're in our hands, we ensure your safety and comfort as you receive care from our staff. ExPO Signature Home Care makes it a point to provide outstanding care on every assignment. Each hour counts. Each care procedure matters. We find ways to give you the care and attention that you deserve as you age or while you recover from an illness.
Intermittent, Short-Term and Long-Term Home Care services are available at ExPO Signature Home Care and will include one or a combination of the following services:
- Assistance with ADL and Meds Reminder
- RN Assessment and Supervision
- Meal Preparation/Light housekeeping
- Errands and Transportation
- Medication Reminders
In providing care, we incorporate recreational programs and other activities that will enhance the quality of life of the individuals in their elderly years. We also give our clients control over the number of hours and the level of care they receive from our staff. Here are other inclusions to the care programs:
- Complimentary Initial Assessment and at least a monthly follow up visit by RN
- A written care plan detailing services to be provided
- Daily tracking of activities performed
- Monitoring of caregivers through site visits and by telephone communication
- Caring Companionship & Conversation
- Safety Supervision
- Social Activities to stimulate mind and body
- Meal Preparation & Monitoring of Dietary Restrictions
- Walking Assistance & Range-of-Motion Activities
- Transferring & Assistance with Medical Equipment (CPAP, Wheelchair, etc)
- Light Housekeeping, including Laundry & Ironing and Changing Bed Linen
- Errands & Transportation
- Grocery Shopping
- Medication Reminders & Assistance with Self-Administered Meds.
- Care for Pets & Plants
- Hospice & Palliative Care
- Alzheimer & Dementia Care
- Attend Events
All members of the caregiving staff at ExPO Signature Home Care are trained, licensed, bonded and insured. You can learn more about the people at ExPO Signature Home Care by visiting Our Staff page. Please give us a call for free assessment.
Caregiver Skills Include:
Ethics, Validation Therapy, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients
|Caregivers employed, bonded and insured:||Yes|
|Caregivers available 24 hours a day:||Yes|
|Available to assisted living facility:||Yes|
|RN on Staff:||Yes|
|Home Health (Medical) Care:||Yes|