Description of Comfort Keepers
Our mission is to provide our clients with the highest level of quality of life that is achievable. We shall treat each of our clients with the respect and dignity that they deserve, as though we were caring for a member of our own family.
Living well encompasses many things. It is mental, physical, emotional and social. Interactive Caregiving is our philosophy of care that considers all of these factors and the importance of each.
- Highly individualized care
- Home safety solutions
- Screened, bonded and insured mature caregivers
- Caregivers experienced with dementia, Alzheimer's
- Provide care to those receiving hospice services
- Hourly as well as live-in services provided
- Free, initial in-home assessment
- Family owned and operated business
Caregiver Skills Include:
Ethics, Vallidation Therapy, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients
| Caregivers employed, bonded and insured: | Yes | | Caregivers available 24 hours a day: | Yes | | Available to assisted living facility: | Yes | | RN on Staff: | Yes |