Description of Welbrook Grand Montecito
Welbrook Grand Montecito provides caring and compassionate assistance for those with memory impairment. Our program was designed to ensure residents who suffer from Alzheimer’s or other dementia-related disorders live in a safe, secure, and friendly assisted living environment.
Our memory care neighborhoods are small and intimate, open to a limited number of residents so that every individual receives the personal support they need to live a fulfilling life. Each memory care community offers a safe and secure indoor and outdoor living area where residents can enjoy a calm, protective and relaxing environment.
At Welbrook, our associates are specially trained to understand memory-impairing disorders so they can provide individualized care and help our residents live a meaningful life with dignity and respect. We work closely with families, caregivers, and physicians to help you make the best possible care decisions. You’ll have peace of mind knowing your loved one is “living life well” at Welbrook Senior Living.
- Studio and one-bedroom apartments
- Vigil Monitoring System
- Loving care staff available to provide assistance 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Wellness Director on staff 24 hours a day
- Medication management
- Compassionate Cuisine menus designed to promote success while didning
- Transportation for activities / outings
- Access to concierge doctors and other health care professionals
- Close proximity to hosptials and medical providers
- Safe outhdoor courtyard
- Beauty salon and barber shop
- Weekley housekeeping and laundry service
Thank you for your interest at Welbrook Grand Montecito. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
Tour Welbrook Grand Montecito
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Welbrook Grand Montecito Memory Care.