Tour The Heritage at Meridian Gardens
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at The Heritage at Meridian Gardens Assisted Living.
Description of The Heritage at Meridian Gardens
Meridian Gardens is proud to serve Columbus area seniors and their families in a community that provides nurturing assistance, a home like environment, comfort and peace of mind to residents and their families. Selected by the Columbus community as Best of Columbus in Assisted Living, our apartment style retirement community offers assisted living and memory support. Located directly across from the Columbus Community Hospital, Meridian Gardens is the area's premier senior living option. Our residents enjoy beautifully appointed living spaces, savory meals served in restaurant-style dining, engaging activities, transportation and, above all, personalized assistance and care.
Individualized levels of care are available to those who need assistance with activities of daily living. Our services are designed to change along with you, to provide for your physical, social, emotional and spiritual needs while supporting your continued independence. Meridian Gardens provides a safe and comfortable place you truly can call home.
Meridian Gardens Assisted Living features:
- Certified, well-trained and attentive care staff 24/7
- Personal safety pendant call system for 24-hour assistance
- Three restaurant-style meals & snacks every day
- Elegant, well-appointed dining room
- Private dining room available at no charge for parties
- Beautiful outdoor courtyard
- Extensive activities seven days a week including recreational trips
- Full-sized refrigerator & microwave
- All utilities paid except phone and internet
- 73 channels of cable television
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Weekly housekeeping & laundry (sheets and towels)
- Transportation equipped with chair lift
- A weekly whirlpool bath
- Many on-site services including podiatrist, movies, beauty salon, religious services and so much more!
- Small pets are welcome
Meridian Gardens offers a caring and dignified environment for those with Alzheimer's or other forms of dementia.
- Personalized care
- Certified and attentive care staff 24/7
- Care staff trained in accordance with the guidelines of the Alzheimer's Association of America
- Warm, home-like environment
- Medication management
- A beautiful outdoor patio
- Planned and spontaneous activities
- Meals and snacks as desired
- 73 cable television channels
- Expanded Cox cable television
- Housekeeping & laundry
- Whirlpool bath
- Multi-sensory room