Description of Anthology of Wildwood
Imagine having everything you need within feet of your front door. Nestled in Wildwood, Missouri, Anthology of Wildwood is surrounded by park-like splendor with easy access to the city’s best shopping options. Leading health care providers, including Mercy Hospital St. Louis and Missouri Baptist Medical Center, are within quick reach as are local landmarks such as the Gateway Arch. At Anthology of Wildwood, you will find everything you are looking for.
Our assisted living experience begins with a comprehensive wellness profile. Completed by a licensed nurse, this unique portrait of your health acts as the starting point for a wellness plan that focuses on your strengths and provides you with the specific support you need to lead the life you deserve. Our highly certified, passionate team of care managers delivers seamless care, augmented by comprehensive e-records, smart devices and more. In addition to support for activities of daily living (ADLs), we have a licensed nurse onsite 24/7 to provide clinical oversight and coordination of your care.
- Assistance with activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing, grooming & dining
- Licensed nurse onsite 24/7
- Assistance with medication coordination & management
- Coordination with specialized health care providers
- Trained team members at your service 24 hours a day
- Wellness visits by a licensed nurse
- Spacious, private accommodations
- Built-in personal alert systems
- Utilities included (excluding phone)
- Thoughtfully designed common areas
- Basic cable
- Beautifully landscaped outdoor areas
- Transportation available for appointments, shopping, dining & outings
- Exercise, fitness & wellness programs
- 3 gourmet meals supervised by a registered dietician & prepared by in-house chefs
- Diverse menu options & dining venues
- Escorts to & from meals & events
- Beauty/barber shops, concierge services & other onsite conveniences
- Community activity center with game rooms, library & reading rooms, etc.
Our Virtue Memory Care Neighborhoods are designed to ensure that residents thrive in mind, body and spirit. Carefully curated artwork features local landmarks and nostalgic images to evoke feelings of home, while memory displays located outside each resident’s room feature personal pictures and mementos to strengthen community connections and provide familiarity.
Tour Anthology of Wildwood
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Anthology of Wildwood Assisted Living.