Description of Phoenix Home Care
Phoenix Home Care came to be as a result of our commitment to improve the quality of life for those we serve. Each of our principles has experienced the need for home care for our own loved ones. We understand what truly matters and how important compassion is in finding fresh starts and new beginnings.
About Phoenix Home Health Care
Phoenix Home Care offers a New Beginning for your home care needs.
Our written core values reflect, in words, what is truly important to us as an organization. In our Mission we highlight the pillars of this culture: Compassion, Honesty and Patience. These descriptive words define our culture.
Also in our DNA we find these valuable qualities:
- Responsibility - we take full responsibility for our actions
- Respect - We treat each other and those we serve with equal and high-level respect
- Excellence - We strive to exceed the expectation standards in our industry - giving plus one service.
- Empathy - In all that we do we ask, "What would I want if it were me?
- Potential - We strive to help everyone reach their full potential in life.
- Courage- With an optimistic and brave heart we face each challenge, celebrating successes and viewing failures as opportunities to grow.
- Community- We are active participants in our communities"¦reaching out to be good neighbors.
Privately Paid Services
These services are designed to eliminate the need for unnecessary institutionalization by creating a safe living environment, fostering independence and facilitating rehabilitation. Services are available to youth and adults who make arrangements for individualized care and private payment for services. These services do not require a doctor's order; however, clients in a hospital or skilled nursing facility can request direct private care on their own to avoid being discharged to another care provider. Privately Paid Services are available for 8, 12 or 24-hour shifts. Hourly services are also available for those needing less than an 8-hour shift. Just a few examples within this service offering:
- Nursing Services
- Care that never sleeps
- Respite Care (to give relief to the regular family caregiver)
- Basic housekeeping
- Provide one-on-one care in a hospital or nursing home situation
- Social outings
- Meal preparation and planning
- Grooming and personal hygiene
- Medication reminders
- Reading, conversation and companionship
- Letter writing
- Pet Care
State Funded Home Care Services
In-Home Services are managed by the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services"¦
In-Home Services & Agency Direct Services
In-home Health Care Services are services that offer assistance with activities of daily living. Some persons who otherwise would be forced to live in nursing homes may be able to stay in their homes if provided with homemaker chore or respite care services. Missouri HealthNet eligibility rules help to make such Home and Community-based services available to persons who meet certain eligibility requirements.
The services themselves are authorized through the State Department of Health and Senior Services. Senior Services will first determine need for care and the availability of services.
- Homemaker Chores (meal planning, cleaning, changing and making beds, laundry, correspondence, errands and shopping)
- Personal Care (dressing/grooming, feeding, bathing and personal hygiene, toileting, assistance with mobility and transfer)
- Client Teaching
- Respite Care (companionship, supervision, relief for primary caregiver)
- Advanced Personal Care (ostomy and catheter care, bowel program, lift transfers, passive range of motion, assistance with oral medication and applying medicated lotions)
- Maintenance Nursing (medication set-up, pre-filling insulin syringes, diabetic monitoring & nail care, routine monitoring of health status and skin condition
Private Duty Nursing (PDN)
Private Duty Nursing provides nursing care for children with disabilities with diagnosis such as Cystic Fibrosis, Cerebral Palsy, Blindness, Hydrocephalus, Traumatic Brain Injury, Spinal Cord Injuries, Chronic Illnesses, Autism, Cancer, etc.
Phoenix Home Care's Private Duty Nursing team is comprised of highly trained healthcare professionals, providing quality care to special needs children throughout Missouri. If you are a new parent of a medically fragile child and have questions about establishing care, we at Phoenix Home Care are here to answer them.
|Caregivers employed, bonded and insured:||Yes|
|Caregivers available 24 hours a day:||Yes|
|Available to assisted living facility:||Yes|
|RN on Staff:||Yes|
|Home Health (Medical) Care:||Yes|