Description of Anthology of The Plaza
Anthology of the Plaza welcomes you to a new standard of senior living in Kansas City, Missouri. Contemporary, exquisitely comfortable private suites are available in studio, one, and two-bedroom floor plans. Our spacious Assisted Living suites offer the convenience of a thoughtfully designed kitchenette, 24-hour support and thoughtfully designed community spaces. The private suites of our Virtue Memory Care neighborhood feature a warm design, large bathrooms and easy-to-navigate access to common areas. Best of all, our beautiful, pet-friendly living spaces are maintenance-free.
At Anthology of the Plaza, we offer residents a boutique-inspired experience enhanced by amenities that make all the difference in your day. In addition to best-in-class accommodations, you will enjoy open access to restaurant-style and casual dining spots, an in-house theater and a full-service spa and salon. Perfect your technique in the golf simulator room, or join a watercolor class. The passionate team at Anthology of the Plaza is here around the clock, ensuring that everything looks beautiful and runs seamlessly.
Our assisted living experience begins with a comprehensive wellness profile. Completed by a licensed nurse, this unique portrait of your health acts as the starting point for a wellness plan that focuses on your strengths and provides you with the specific support you need to lead the life you deserve. Our highly certified, passionate team of care managers delivers seamless care, augmented by comprehensive e-records, smart devices and more. In addition to support for activities of daily living (ADLs), we have a licensed nurse onsite 24/7 to provide clinical oversight and coordination of your care.
OUR SERVICES AND AMENITIES:
- Spacious, private accommodations with a variety of senior-friendly floor plans
- Gourmet meals prepared by in-house chefs and served in a variety of dining venues
- Home maintenance, housekeeping and linen services
- Thoughtfully designed common areas and beautifully landscaped outdoor spaces
- Dynamic calendar of daily social, cultural and recreational activities
- Exercise, fitness and wellness programs designed to engage residents
- 24-hour team at your service, including a licensed nurse onsite 24/7
- Assistance with activities of daily living, such as dressing, bathing, grooming and dining, along with coordination of care, specialized wellness services and more
Our Virtue Memory Care Neighborhoods are designed to ensure that residents thrive in mind, body and spirit. Carefully curated artwork features local landmarks and nostalgic images to evoke feelings of home, while memory displays located outside each resident’s room feature personal pictures and mementos to strengthen community connections and provide familiarity.
Tour Anthology of The Plaza
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Anthology of The Plaza Assisted Living.