Description of CareBuilders at Home
CareBuilders at Home of MN is dedicated to helping seniors live an abundant life.
- Personal Care
- 24/7 Safety & Wellness Monitoring
- Medication Reminders
We provide Senior care, Dementia and Alzheimer's Care, Companionship, Live-in Care, Respite Care, Personal Care, Safety & Wellness Technology Monitoring and more.
Affordable Assistance While Living In Your Home
CareBuilders at Home of MN can help you or your loved ones maintain independence and dignity by providing non-medical and private duty home care services in the familiar surroundings of home 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. When you need help, let CareBuilders at Home's dependable home health aides assist you or your loved one with:
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- In-Home Technology
- Dressing and Grooming Assistance
- Bathing/Toileting Assistance
Home caregivers are available to provide you with a full range of services including:
- Respite Care
- Live-in Care
- Companionship and Homemaking
- Personal Care and Support
- Unique technology solutions empower seniors to live as independently as possible.
Technology notices when something is amiss
- Alerts about falls, missed medications, and issues of concern
- Provides unique level of information to doctors and care team
- Unobtrusive and discreet system - no video and no active involvement is required from user
- Emergency button (personal emergency response system / PERS) available as part of system - and the system can still notify others for help even if you are not able to push the button based on lack of activity
- Solutions customized to your specific needs and home
- Installed and supported by CareBuilders At Home - you don't have to be tech support!
- Easy monthly pricing - no expensive upfront equipment
About CareBuilders at Home MN
CareBuilders at Home of MN is a locally owned business which is a part of the private duty home care division of ATC Healthcare, Inc., an integrated healthcare services provider founded in 1983. ATC's other healthcare divisions include: ATC Healthcare Services, ATC Physician Services and ATC Travel Services. CareBuilders at Home was established to help serve the growing demand for private duty home care.
Home Care Services are provided in all of Minneapolis, Bloomington, Edina, Eden Prairie, Plymouth, Minnetonka, Maple Grove, Coon Rapids, and most other Twin Cities metro locations.