Description of Bellbrook
Bellbrook is the only faith-based, nonprofit senior living option in the Rochester Hills (MI) area. Affiliated with St. Joseph Mercy and part of Trinity Health Senior Communities, Bellbrook offers Independent Living opportunities, while still providing the advantages of advanced healthcare services when you might need them later in life.
Rochester Hills is ranked as one of the best places to live in Metro Detroit. With its fully developed and natural park settings, Rochester Hills offers miles of recreational activities nestled amongst its historic and vibrant downtown atmosphere. Rochester Hills’ focus on the quality of life makes living at Bellbrook a place to call home.
Community features include:
- The elegant Oakglen Restaurant overlooking our rolling wooded campus, where full course meals are available throughout the day
- Complimentary computer classes
- Satellite branch of the Rochester Hills Public Library
- On-site physician services, along with on-site dentist, podiatrist, and dietician
- Resident Council Association
- Welcoming committee and liaison to make your transition home smooth and inviting
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Bellbrook Independent Living.