Description of Care Resources
Care Resources is a long-term healthcare program that enables elderly adults to live at home for as long as possible. Care Resources offers comprehensive medical care through the Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE).
Care Resources provides:
- All primary and specialty care
- Medical transportation
- Homecare (skilled, non-medical, chore services)
- Dental, vision, hearing, & podiatry
- Hospital, emergency & skilled nursing care
- Social and recreational activities provided through the day center
A person qualifies if he/she is: 55 years of age or older, a resident of Kent County, MI, able to live safely at home, and eligible for nursing facility level of care. A person must also have Medicare and/or Medicaid.
Caregiver Skills lnclude:
Patient Transfers, Communicating with Dementia Patients
Caregivers are employed, bonded and insured: : Yes
Caregivers are available 24 hours a day: : Yes
RN on staff : Yes
Caregivers are available to assisted living facilities : Yes