Description of Embrace Group Home, LLC
Embrace Group Home, LLC. was formed as an adult foster care to provide a family home setting for adults who are unable to live alone due to physical, emotional or developmental impairments. The home provides 24 hour care for functionally impaired residents. Residents receive meals, support, supervision, and assistance with personal care and living skills as needed. Embrace meets the need of adults who require periodic or regular assistance with activities of daily living but do not require nursing services. Examples of “activities of daily living” include: dressing, bathing, eating, brushing teeth or combing hair.
Our residents love the warmth and beauty of our home, which is guided by a sense of genuine compassion, respect, and integrity. Embrace Group Home is located in Canton, MI. The house has 3 beautifully decorated semi private rooms (maximum 2 residents per room), manicured grounds, activities, healthcare and nutritious/home cooked (daily) meals tastefully served by our caregivers. All caregivers and employees of Embrace Group Home are carefully chosen to have qualities that will enhance this sense of purpose and well-being.
But, don’t simply take our word for it, come and see for yourself why Embrace is the Better Choice.
Here are a few of the services we offer:
- Private home in a residential-zoned neighborhood
- No more than five or six older adults or persons with physical disabilities
- No more than two residents to a room
- Nonmedical services such as meals, medication supervision or reminders, or help with some activities of daily living (ADLs)
- May provide some skilled nursing services, but not 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Room and board
- At least three meals a day with snacks (Healthy/Nutritious & individualized)
- Reminders to take medicine
- Assistance with personal care
- Assistance with activities of daily living (dressing, bathing, brushing etc.)
- Expendable items used by the residents
- Laundry services
- Non-medical transportation
- Family atmosphere
- Clean environment
- Cable TV
- Special activities planned to engage residents and stimulate their minds
- Birthday parties and holidays celebrations
- Mild exercise program
- Easy visitation schedules for family members
Tour Embrace Group Home, LLC
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Embrace Group Home, LLC Assisted Living.