Caring Partners Home Health
3909 Research Park Dr Suite 600, Ann Arbor, MI 48108
Reviews of Caring Partners Home Health
Learn More About Caring Partners Home Health
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right home care for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Caring Partners Home Health
Learn About Financing Options
Talk to a Family Advisor about how you can pay for care.
Description of Caring Partners Home Health
Caring Partners Home Health personal care is a non-medical or private duty service that provides personal attention and compassion to serve seniors and their families as their needs change. Caring Partners Home Health will provide you with quality personal care and assistance whenever and wherever you need it. Some examples of the services we provide are:
- Personal Care—bathing, dressing, grooming and assistance with all activities of daily living
- Home Management—light housekeeping, meal preparation, shopping, transportation to medical appointments
- Companionship—daily support and interaction; accompaniment to social functions and activities
- Care Management—medication and health services management
- Flexible staff—coverage to meet your needs from 3 to 24 hours per day, overnight coverage to ensure safety of loved ones
- Nurse oversight—review your care and ensure your satisfaction
Our Home Health Aides receive extensive training in memory care through AlzBetter a comprehensive Care Planning Program for people with Alzheimer’s or Dementia.
Caring Partners Home Health Care assist the client and family in building a meaningful day for the person with dementia. We set up a daily schedule with regular routines which reduce agitation and sleep disruption using proven technology. Family has access to a family portal with educational tools to guide you in the care of your loved one. Our caring staff can provide unique activities that adjust to the current level of dementia.
Service Areas48103, 48104, 48105, 48106, 48107 (+14 more)
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Caring Partners Home Health