Tour Allerton House at Central Park
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Allerton House at Central Park Assisted Living.
Description of Allerton House at Central Park
Welcome to Allerton House at Central Park
Caring for residents like family is a long-standing Welch Senior Living tradition for over 65 years. With life-enriching amenities and respectful care and support, every detail of our Allerton House Assisted Living community is designed to enhance independence and quality of life.
Every day boasts a variety of opportunities to experience a lifestyle as individualized as you are. Resident Care Assistants are available around the clock to help with personal routines for an enhanced quality of life.
Join friends in our restaurant-style dining room and enjoy three daily meals featuring our chef’s varied menu of seasonal selections. Choose from a variety of activities seven days a week – from fitness classes to creative arts to trivia, music, and live entertainment – or relax in one of our inviting common areas.
To enjoy the benefits of our Allerton House lifestyle without assisted living support, ask about our Independent Living apartments.
Discover the Allerton House advantage and enjoy all the benefits of assisted living in our inviting community. It’s easy to stay social and experience a healthy lifestyle with chef-prepared meals, a full calendar of engaging programs, and fitness activities promoting health and wellness.
Your new home includes many tastefully-decorated common areas for visiting with friends, entertaining family, or simply relaxing with a good book.
The Allerton House at Central Park community includes:
- Comfortable living room for gatherings with family and friends
- Country kitchen
- Activity and community area
- Hair salon and barber shop
- Beautifully landscaped outdoor spaces including a courtyard, covered porch, and walking paths
The Allerton House Advantage
At Allerton House Assisted Living, we take care of the daily details for a maintenance-free lifestyle. Resident Care Assistants provide support and assistance with activities of daily living to help residents live as independently as possible, enjoy all the advantages of our lifestyle, and focus on the things they love to do.
Our assisted living services and amenities include:
- Three chef-prepared meals daily
- One hour a day of personal care assistance for activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, and grooming or medication management
- Daily social, recreational, educational, and fitness programs
- Housekeeping and linen exchange
- Personal laundry, linen, and housekeeping service
- Daily bed making and trash removal
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning
- Cable television and telephone hookup
- Certified Resident Care Assistants available 24 hours a day
- Wellness and fitness programs
- Assistance with coordination of healthcare needs, medical appointments, and resources
- 24-hour emergency response system
- Self-administered medication management program
- Scheduled local transportation
- Short-term respite care available
Thank you for your interest at Allerton House at Central Park. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.