Description of Kind Hands Care at Home
Kind Hands Care at Home specializes in providing kind and compassionate home care services to individuals needing assistance, enabling them to remain in the privacy and comfort of their home.
Our mission is to provide outstanding, affordable services and opportunities for seniors and others in our community. We believe in the quality of life and will promote the highest level of functioning possible through participation and collaboration. We encourage the integrity of seniors and seek to further enhance each person's self confidence and well-being.
Services are provided by our dedicated team of qualified, caring professionals, who are ready and willing to work with a care plan focused on the specific needs of each client. We are locally owned and operated, fully insured and bonded, and are here for your short or long-term needs.
- Alzheimer's and dementia care
- Personal care (bathing, dressing, grooming, continence care etc.)
- Escorts to appointments and events
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Grocery and other shopping
- Meal planning and preparation
- Medication reminders
- Transfer and ambulation assistance
- Non-medical hospital and rehab discharge assistance
- Respite services for family caregivers
- Hospice support
- Pet care assistance
- Pet visit program
Caregiver Skills Include:
Ethics, Validation Therapy, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients
|Caregivers employed, bonded and insured:||Yes|
|Caregivers available 24 hours a day:||Yes|
|Available to assisted living facility:||Yes|