Description of Integra Home Health
A Hampden County, Massachusetts Home Care Agency
Prime Home Health and Companion Care Inc is a Massachusetts licensed, non-medical homecare agency based in East Long Meadow, MA / Hampden County. We specialize in personal care, homemaker, and companion care services, making those home care services available throughout Hampden County, Massachusetts.
Prime Home Health and Companion Care ensures that only Hampden County’s most trustworthy and capable caregivers provide services to your family. Our team of caregivers successfully passes:
- Thorough reference checks
- Initial skills evaluations conducted by an RN
- Criminal background checks
- CPR certification
- Annual continuing education programs
- Annual competency evaluations conducted by an RN
A Nurse-Owned Home Care Agency
Prime Home Health and Companion Care was founded by our own Kristin McHugh. We are an independent, nurse-owned, nurse-administrated agency. This gives us the freedom to put excellent client service ahead of demands from investors or franchisors – because we don’t have any. Prime Home Health and Companion Care is different in the Hampden County home health arena, because we specialize and dedicate ourselves to personal care (rather than medical care). Our founder recognizes that it’s the little things like a nutritious meal, clean clothes, and a good shower that keep us healthy, happy, and independent. We have created this Massachusetts state licensed home care agency so Hampden County can have a service dedicated to personal care, homemakers, and companion care.
- accepting Medicaid waivers for TBI/ABI clients.
- Company has personal experience and empathy for families who need in home care.
- Member of the Mass. Brain Injury Association and Healthcare Alliance.
- RN owned with several years experience in home care both medical and behavioral health venues.
- Commited to providing exceptional dignified care to clients and families.
- All staff are ready to "make the most for the client's during the day," and are required to attend continuous inservice and education throughout the year.