Description of Malta House
Community is the theme at Malta House, which is just minutes from the University of Maryland and serves the people of Hyattsville. Its unique location provides opportunities for arts and culture.
At Malta House, we encourage our residents to enjoy an independent lifestyle while we provide all the conveniences of home, from delicious home-made meals to housekeeping services. Therefore, our residents have more time to socialize, participate in recreational activities, or just read a favorite novel. Our residents also enjoy peace of mind, knowing that when supportive services are needed, our caring staff members are there to assist them at no additional charge.
- 31 private rooms with private baths on a single floor.
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning.
- Gentle assistance with daily activities such as bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Three nutritious, home-cooked meals daily, served in common dining rooms.
- Medication administration.
- Emergency assistance, 24 hours per day.
- Weekly housekeeping with personal laundry service.
- Daily attention from caring staff.
- Attractive common areas including living rooms, library, fireplace, television room, and an outdoor patio and walking path, hair salon.
Thank you for your interest in Malta House. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
Tour Malta House
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Malta House Assisted Living.