Description of Regent Healthcare
Welcome to Regent Healthcare
Caring For Your Family Like Our Own
Thank you for choosing Regent Healthcare. At Regent Healthcare, your home care needs are our priority. We know that living independently is an option for everyone; we provide the assistance that makes it possible.
Our Mission Statement
To provide the highest quality in home care by promoting and supporting an individual’s optimum level of independence, while helping to maintain one’s dignity and enhance the quality of life and well-being.
At Regent Healthcare, we are committed to supporting your home care needs, and work hard to earn your satisfaction. Regent is committed to its mission of exceeding the needs and expectations of our clients. We pride ourselves on matching the right caregiver based on the special needs, interests, and personal preferences of the client. We understand that the relationship between a client and caregiver is one of trust, respect, compassion, and confidentiality.
With Regent Healthcare, you can expect the following:
- Quality and experience
- Immediate response times
- Highest caliber healthcare professionals
- Support to your standards and requirements
- Superior customer service
Here at Regent Healthcare, our tenured Client Services Managers review all your needs and recruit qualified professionals. We adhere to a thorough screening process which includes: an in person interview, skill testing, drug testing, criminal background check, reference and license verification. This enables us to select insured, well qualified, and experienced caregivers suitable for your most demanding requirements. We take pride in providing excellent customer services to both caregivers and clients.
The Services We Provide
- Respite Care
- Meal Preparation, Light Housekeeping and Laundry
- Transportation and Errands
- Medication Reminders
- Engage in Hobbies and Conversation
- Monitor Diet and Eating
Personal Care Services:
- Bathing, Dressing, Feeding, Toileting and Grooming Assistance
- Patient Advocacy
- Transferring, Position and Mobility Assistance
- Physical Therapy Reinforcement
- Alzheimer’s / Dementia Care
Skilled Nursing Services:
- Wound Care
- Teaching visits
- IV Injections and Blood Draws
- Medication Management
- Hospice Assistance
Regent Healthcare, we believe that meeting and exceeding standards from our talented recruiting team to the quality healthcare professionals we provide is the only way to achieve success. Our healthcare professionals meet and exceed the highest competency standards in the industry.
- Offering all levels of care needed at home or facility
- Live support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- RN assessments and oversight throughout care
- Industry leading response time
- Guaranteed caregiver compatibility
- Dementia and Hospice certified
- Privately owned and operated
- Highest level of RSA licensure (Complex care)
- Joint Commission Accredited (Highest standards)
- No weekend rate differentials
- All caregivers certified through the Board of Nursing
- Professional dress code standards
- No cell phone policy
Regent Healthcare was started after Ryan Eckenrode began searching for his grandmother’s homecare. The shock and frustration with the process led him to decide that with a commitment to a high level of core values the process and service could be greatly improved.
Over the last five years, Regent Healthcare has raised the bar of quality caregivers, professionalism and transparent payroll practices. All of Regent’s personnel hold medical licensure, and Regent has the highest possible level of licensure for a home care agency. Regent employs only experienced certified caregivers (CNAs, GNAs, LPNs, and RNs) with at least two years’ experience. All are licensed for skilled care and fully screened before employment. In 8 years, Regent has experienced double digit growth each year and continues to expand its client service and employment opportunities.
Please give us a call 24/7 for a free assessment. Regent healthcare provides in-home care in the following counties:
Anne Arundel, Howard, Baltimore City & County and Prince Georges Counties.