Accessible Home Health Care
1185 Mt Aetna Road Suite 300, Hagerstown, MD 21740
Reviews of Accessible Home Health Care
Learn More About Accessible Home Health Care
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Accessible Home Health Care
Learn About Financing Options
Talk to a Family Advisor about how you can pay for care.
Description of Accessible Home Health Care
Assisted living facilities, senior care centers and elder care communities are no longer the only ways that families can care for their loved ones. At Accessible Home Health Care we provide "Compassionate Care from the Heart" to help assist and support families during times of need when seniors and elders begin to change physically and mentally.
Accessible Home Health Care provides quality, loving, in-home senior care for families just like yours. We customize the "Plan of Care" to provide the right mix of services to preserve your loved ones' independence, maintain in-home safety, and enhance quality of life.
Accessible Home Health Care is Nationally supported and Locally owned and operated by a professional Registered Nurse who is dedicated to provide the highest quality of care for your loved one. From managing the caregivers to ensuring continuous care, we are committed to be Accessible to you, your physician, and loved ones at all times.
- During a crisis we'll help you with all the difficult decisions and expediting care setup.
- Assist you with daily activities such as bathing, dressing, transferring, toileting, and other needs.
- Aid in keeping up with household tasks and meal preparation as needed.
- Maintain a safe and secure environment while fostering independence.
- Providing personal care support such as grocery shopping, errands, transportation to and from physician appointments.
- Provide medication reminders.
- Respite Care to give family caregivers the needed relief.
- Specialized in the care of Alzheimer's/Dementia, Parkinson, Cancer, Stroke and other conditions. Our caregivers bring "Compassionate Care from the Heart" to your loved ones all the time - 24/7. All of our Caregivers are thoroughly screened and tested and are passionate to provide the best home health care in the industry and they do it where you want to be"¦..home!
Caregiver Skills Include:
Ethics, Patient Transfers, Family Communication, Communicating with Dementia Patients
|Caregivers employed, bonded and insured:||Yes|
|Caregivers available 24 hours a day:||Yes|
|Available to assisted living facility:||Yes|
|RN on Staff:||Yes|
Service Areas20842, 20871, 21701, 21702, 21703 (+54 more)
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Accessible Home Health Care