Description of Nightingale House
Nightingale House is truly a gracious home providing Assisted Living with personalized care since 2003. This beautiful community is located in a lovely country setting and provides affordable care in a homelike environment.
Nightingale House boasts a friendly, flexible environment that celebrates your individuality. We recognize that each resident has a unique lifestyle, so we tailor services to match. We provide a home full of lively activities, exceptional service, and friendly people. Nightingale House Assisted Living bridges the gap between independent living and skilled nursing, providing excellent care by our dedicated and professional staff.
Nightingale House is close to Germantown, Poolesville, Darnestown, Rockville, Quince Orchard, Montgomery Village, and the Kentlands communities. We are conveniently located with in a few miles of Shady Grove Adventist Hospital and Rehabilitation Center and Holy Cross Hospital.
Nightingale House Services and Amenities include:
- Private and Semi-Private Rooms with en suite Bathroom Option
- Housekeeping, Laundry, and Linen Service
- Resident Rooms include Electric Twin Hospital Bed
- 24-hour On Site Caregivers
- Licensed for Level 3 Care as defined by DHMH/OHCQ including Hospice Care
- All resident rooms are furnished with electric twin hospital beds.
- 2 Large Living Rooms with Library
- Sunroom for Recreation and Wellness Activities
- Managed by a PhD, DPS (Disease Prevention Specialist), CDP (Certified Dementia Practitioner) with many years of experience in a Psychiatry Hospital in NYC
Tour Nightingale House
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Nightingale House Assisted Living.