Description of Gardens of Annapolis
As the two-time winner of the Active Adult Community Award from Maryland Multi-Housing Association, Gardens of Annapolis is the premier senior living community in Annapolis, MD.
Just moments from Annapolis Mall and the Annapolis Town Center, you can enjoy and appreciate all the comforts of independent living at this luxurious rental community created exclusively for seniors 62 and better.
Celebrate the retirement you have worked hard for in Anne Arundel County. Close to the shopping, restaurants and social activities that you are used to and yet still a part of a welcoming and diverse community, the Gardens of Annapolis provides you with the resources to relax and live your life to the fullest!
Senior Living Apartments in Annapolis, MD
Welcome to Gardens of Annapolis, a premier 62 and better community that offers residents an active, worry-free lifestyle. As a resident, you will have all the comforts of home and an array of on-site amenities available to you right outside your front door.
- Pet Friendly
- Award Winning Community
- Scheduled Transportation via Community Bus
- Housekeeping Available
- Evening Meals Available in Beautiful Dining Room
- Spacious Community Areas
- Tea / Card Room
- Hair Salon / Barber Shop
- Fitness Center with Free Weights and Group Classes
- Community Movie Theater
- Craft Room
- Computer Center and Library
- Game / Billiards Room
- Bocce Ball and Shuffleboard Court
- Social and Recreational Outings
- Newly Renovated
- Controlled Access Building
- High Speed Cable and Internet Available
- Package Receiving
- Ample Parking
- Maintenance Free Living with 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Professionally Managed
- Safety Features Including Emergency Response System, Smoke Detectors and Sprinkler System
- Bathroom Comfort Package Including Heat Lamp, Grab Bars and Adjustable Shower Head
- Rent Includes Gas Heat and Hot Water
- Deluxe, Fully Equipped Kitchens W/Ice Maker, Microwave Oven and Frost-Free Freezer
- Full-Size Washer and Dryer
- Private Patio or Balcony
- Wheelchair Access
- Large Closets
- Individual Climate Controlled with Central Heat and Air Conditioning
- Pre-Wired for Cable Television
- Wall-To-Wall Carpeting
Thank you for your interest in Gardens of Annapolis. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
Tour Gardens of Annapolis
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Gardens of Annapolis Independent Living.