Description of Dignity Care
We are your caregivers first...we are your companions forever.
Dignity Care is a Maine based and privately owned Care Management Organization. Our mission is to provide Maine seniors and their families with a 24/7 single point of contact in maintaining the highest quality of life for the client without the need for them to struggle with any of the hassles that are associated with that goal.
Traditional homecare agencies offer a piece of the solution. While we do offer industry-leading homecare support, we also provide complete elder care in Bangor and across Central Maine, including planning and transition support. Our primary goal is to facilitate an independent fulfilling lifestyle for seniors in the comfort of their own home. Yet, as we all mature our needs are continually changing, and Dignity Care is dedicated to being at your service every step of the way.
Dignity Care arranges networked coordination of care with your physician as well as organizing services from our network of top-rated healthcare partners according to your wishes. We give families the relief of never having to ask themselves 'what to do next'. We are a one-stop advocate to prepare that next step long before it may be required.
Consider us a guide through the confusing process of navigating the healthcare system as a whole. Be it processing paperwork, developing financial solutions, or simply arranging appointments on your behalf including providing transportation, we have your bases covered. Whether your needs include assisted homecare, acute medical professional care, or residential community living, we're your constant companion.
We provide the following services:
- Specializing in Veterans Aid
- Personal Care
- Companion Care
- Alzheimer’s / Dementia Care
- Support for Occupational and Physical Therapy
- Adherence to Health Providers Plan of Care
- Hospice Care
- Respite Care
- Incontinence Care
- Live-in Care
- Cooking and light housekeeping
- Laundry and change of bed linens
- Grocery shopping and errands
- Companionship and range of motion exercise
- Bathing, dressing and grooming assistance
- Transportation to doctor appointments, supermarket, pharmacy
- Assisting with walking and transfers
- Status reporting to family
- Medication reminders
- Much More!
Use our services because:
- WE CARE!
- We offer individualized services
- Client makes the final decision
- We have over 30 years of experience in healthcare primarily working with elderly population
- We have extensive training in assessing and addressing the needs of the client
- We have an excellent reputation in the community
- We provide quality care
- We’re flexible
- Our caregivers are held to a high standard and are well trained