Our Local Experts share their experience and knowledge of senior living communities with us in order to help people with their search for senior care and housing. In return, SeniorHomes.com highlights the valuable work you do to help seniors and their families.
Who are Local Experts?
Local Experts are industry professionals who work in and out of the assisted living, independent living and memory care communities in a certain area.
Examples of some Local Experts are:
- Home Care Professionals
- Hospice Professionals
- Social Workers
- Estate Planners
- and More!
What do Local Experts do?
We ask our local experts to complete three easy tasks – all responses and information are kept strictly confidential:
- Endorse senior living communities in your area.
- Compare senior living communities in your area
- Write reviews on 10 communities of your choice.
What our Local Experts are saying:
“The personal references and postings appearing on SeniorHomes.com is an effective way for people to gain insight into the senior communities which excel in service. I am pleased to have offered my support as an expert resource to SeniorHomes.com”
–Les Ostermeier, CHOICE Advisory
Perks of being a Local Expert
- Local Expert profile featured on SeniorHomes.com with a link to your website.
- Press Opportunities
- Additional partnership opportunities through the SeniorHomes.com blog, videos and social media.
- Help create valuable ratings on senior living communities that will help seniors and their families with their search for senior care.
Local Experts in the Press
Recent articles featuring our Local Experts:
- Portland Tribune, Boomers & Beyond – Lauren Heinatz, Comforcare Senior Services
What we do with your information:
We combine the local expert opinions with consumer data, and state inspection data to create the SeniorHomes Ratings. Ratings are created using a comprehensive algorithm. To learn more about the SeniorHomes Ratings, click here.
Would you like to be a local expert? Email us at [email protected] or call us at 206-673-4755.