Tour Westport Place Health Campus
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Westport Place Health Campus Assisted Living.
Description of Westport Place Health Campus
Located in the St. Matthews neighborhood of Louisville, Kentucky, Westport Place Health Campus is in the perfect position to offer activities and opportunities for residents with a variety of interests. From frequent outings to local restaurants, to shopping excursions at the two nearby malls, or afternoons spent at Seneca Park, there are boundless opportunities for residents to enjoy the surrounding community. For those that stay on our campus grounds, our Life Enrichment Team ensures that there are a variety of fun and exciting ways to stay active and engaged, every day.
We know that selecting the right healthcare option to meet your individual needs is important. That’s why with Westport Place Health Campus you’ll find and complete continuum of care and services so you can select the level of care that most closely matches your needs and preferences. Care and support services are carefully coordinated from level to level, setting to setting, as care needs increase or decrease.
From personal care services in our elegant residential facility to skilled nursing and transitional care services in our state-of-the-art health center, our staff of dedicated professionals provides compassionate care with attention to every detail. Whether for a few days, a few weeks or for as long as you need us…It’s comforting to know that there is a source in Louisville you can turn to for help and guidance.
Personal Choices for Convenience, Privacy and Comfort:
- Private and semi-private suites with full bathrooms and walk-in showers
- 24-hour emergency call response system
- Assistance with the activities of daily living (dressing, grooming, etc.)
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Medication administration/reminders
- Reminders for meals and activities
- A variety of social and recreational programs
- Quality skilled nursing and therapy services available on campus
- Easy access to dining, living and entertainment areas
- Local restaurant cuisine featured monthly during Taste of the Town events
- Restaurant-style dining with chef-prepared meals and a variety of alternate food selections
- Mobility assistance as needed
- Much more!
Thank you for your interest at Westport Place Health Campus. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.