Spaid Nursing Service
1941 Bishop Lane, Suite 102 , Louisville, KY 40218
Reviews of Spaid Nursing Service
Learn More About Spaid Nursing Service
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Spaid Nursing Service
Learn About Financing Options
Talk to a Family Advisor about how you can pay for care.
Description of Spaid Nursing Service
Our services are personalized and tailored to meet individual needs. As needs change, we have the resources to adapt to those changes. Unlike many similar services, we are certified and licensed by the state of Kentucky. We can provide both professional nurses and certified caregivers in the home. This allows the level of care to change as the client's condition changes.
We can provide:
- An initial assessment by a registered nurse, free of charge.
- A liaison between client, family and service providers (i.e. physicians, home health agencies, trust officers, insurance companies, pharmacies and medical equipment companies).
- Assistance with safety and personal care such as bathing, dressing and grooming.
- Supervision and assistance with daily household activities (i.e. meals, light housekeeping, laundry and errands).
- Promotion of a safe living environment. Arrangements for transportation to doctor appointments, errands and social functions. Monitoring of medication schedules.
Spaid Nursing Service - Caregivers
|Caregiver Skills Include:||Ethics, Validation Therapy, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Transition Issues, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Communicating with Dementia Patients|
|Caregivers are employed, bonded and insured:||Yes|
|RN on staff:||Yes|
|Caregivers are available 24 hours a day:||Yes|
|Caregivers are available to assisted living facilities:||Yes|
Service Areas40003, 40004, 40006, 40007, 40008 (+175 more)
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Spaid Nursing Service