Tour Harrison’s Crossing Health Campus
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Harrison’s Crossing Health Campus Assisted Living.
Description of Harrison’s Crossing Health Campus
Named after historic Fort Harrison, a landmark of American pride and patriotism, Harrison’s Crossing Health Campus combines modern design elements with classic touches to provide members of the Terre Haute community a beautiful, welcoming place to call home. Residents interested in exploring outside our campus grounds have many opportunities to enjoy the vibrant town of Terre Haute and all that it has to offer, from its multitude of restaurants to its bustling downtown district and thriving arts scene. For those who stay on campus, our Life Enrichment Team ensures that there are a variety of fun and exciting ways to stay active and engaged, every day.
We know that selecting the right healthcare option to meet your individual needs is important. That’s why, with Harrison’s Crossing, you’ll find a complete continuum of care and services so you can select the level of care that most closely matches your needs and preferences. Care and support services are carefully coordinated from level to level, setting to setting, as care needs increase or decrease.
From assisted living and long-term care in our elegant residential facility to skilled nursing and short-term rehab in our state-of-the-art health center, our staff of committed professionals provide compassionate care with attention to every detail. Whether for a few days, a few weeks, or for as long as you need us…It’s comforting to know that there is a source in Terre Haute you can turn to for help and guidance.
Personal Choices for Convenience, Privacy and Comfort:
- Private and semi-private suites with full bathrooms and walk-in showers
- 24-hour emergency call response system
- Assistance with the activities of daily living (dressing, grooming, etc.)
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Medication administration/reminders
- Reminders for meals and activities
- A variety of social and recreational programs
- Quality skilled nursing and therapy services available on campus
- Easy access to dining, living and entertainment areas
- Local restaurant cuisine featured monthly during Taste of the Town events
- Restaurant-style dining with chef-prepared meals and a variety of alternate food selections
- Mobility assistance as needed
- Much more!
Thank you for your interest at Harrison’s Crossing Health Campus. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.