Description of Blair Ridge Health Campus
valued for its rich soil and lush forests, Peru Indiana has always been known as a beautiful city. At Blair Ridge Health Campus, we are proud to be a part of the Peru community and are honored to provide its residents a warm and welcoming place to call home. Our residents have many opportunities to enjoy Peru, whether it is spending an afternoon in one of the many beautiful parks, touring one of the local museums, or catching a race at the Bunker
Hill Dragstrip. For those who stay on campus, our Life Enrichment team ensures that there are a variety of fun and exciting ways to stay active and engaged, every day.
We know that selecting the right healthcare option to meet your individual needs is important. That’s why with Blair Ridge Health Campus, you’ll find a complete continuum of care and services so you can select the level of care that most closely matches your needs and preferences. Care and support services are carefully coordinated from level to level, setting to setting, as care needs increase or decrease.
In our elegant residential facility, we offer the best in assisted living services, as well as specialized memory care services on our Legacy Lane. Here, our caregivers are specially trained to work with, and to care for those with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia, using progressive and proven care components. Our state-of-the-art health center offers skilled nursing services, delivered by a staff of committed professionals with attention paid to every detail.
Our spacious Independent Living Villas provide an independent lifestyle, paired with the peace of mind that comes with freeing yourself from the hassles of home ownership such as yard maintenance. Whatever level of care you choose, our campus is equipped to help you get the most out of life. Whether for a few days, a few weeks or for as long as you need us…It’s comforting to know that there is a source in Peru you can turn to for help and guidance.
Personal Choices for Convenience, Privacy and Comfort:
- Private and semi-private suites with full bathrooms and walk-in showers
- 24-hour emergency call response system
- Assistance with the activities of daily living (dressing, grooming, etc.)
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Medication administration/reminders*
- Reminders for meals and activities
- A variety of social and recreational programs
- Quality skilled nursing and therapy services available on campus
- Easy access to dining, living and entertainment areas
- Local restaurant cuisine featured monthly during Taste of the Town events
- Restaurant-style dining with chef-prepared meals and a variety of alternate food selections
- Mobility assistance as needed
- Much more!
Thank you for your interest at Blair Ridge Health Campus, Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.