Description of Arlington Place Health Campus
Arlington Place Health Campus offers an innovative approach to the design and delivery of healthcare services, with an emphasis placed on exceeding the expectations of our customers. The 63, 935-square-foot center offers comfortably appointed assisted living apartments and 70 private companion suites for those in need of top-of-the-line rehabilitative care, assisted living, or long-term care. The urban-lodge style building is designed with comfort and style in mind, and our Life Enrichment Team ensures that there are a variety of fun and exciting ways for our residents to stay active and engaged, every day.
We know that selecting the right healthcare option to meet your individual needs is important. That’s why with Arlington Place Health Campus you’ll find a complete continuum of care and services so you can select the level of care that most closely matches your needs and preferences. Care and support services are carefully coordinated from level to level, setting to setting, as care needs increase or decrease.
From adult day health and assisted living in our elegant residential facility to skilled nursing/post hospital care in our state-of-the-art health center, our staff of committed professionals provides compassionate care with attention to every detail. Whether for a few days, a few weeks or for as long as you need us…It’s comforting to know that there is a place in Indianapolis you can turn to for help and guidance.
Personal Choices for Convenience, Privacy and Comfort:
- Private and semi-private suites with full bathrooms and walk-in showers
- 24-hour emergency call response system
- Assistance with the activities of daily living (dressing, grooming, etc.)
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Medication administration/reminders
- Reminders for meals and activities
- A variety of social and recreational programs
- Quality skilled nursing and therapy services available on campus
- Easy access to dining, living and entertainment areas
- Local restaurant cuisine featured monthly during Taste of the Town events
- Restaurant-style dining with chef-prepared meals and a variety of alternate food selections
- Mobility assistance as needed
- Much more!
Thank you for your interest at Arlington Place Health Campus. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
Tour Arlington Place Health Campus
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Arlington Place Health Campus Assisted Living.