Affordable Home Care, An in-home care services
624 1/2 E. Main St. , Centerville, IN 47330
Reviews of Affordable Home Care, An in-home care services
Learn More About Affordable Home Care, An in-home care services
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Affordable Home Care, An in-home care services
Learn About Financing Options
Talk to a Family Advisor about how you can pay for care.
Description of Affordable Home Care, An in-home care services
Who We Are
Affordable Home Care is an In-home care service. Our mission is to assist our elderly and disabled individuals of all ages in leading independent, meaningful lives in their own private homes and communities for as long as possible. We work with each of our clients’ individually to ensure their care plan is right for them, thereby avoiding premature or inappropriate nursing facility placement. We are dedicated to helping our clients lead dignified, independent lifestyles in the comfort and safety of their own homes by carefully assessing and fully understanding their needs and selectively placing trained personnel to meet these needs.
- We are committed to providing professional, ethical, and quality service.
- We guarantee client satisfaction and genuinely care about people.
- We have a strong background in client-centered service, case management, and care giving.
- We are experienced in making in-home needs assessments to help clients determine their own requirements and assist them develop care plans.
- We have extensive knowledge of governmental and other programs that may assist clients with costs and/or provide services beyond our scope.
- We will make referrals on behalf of clients for other forms of assistance (with permission).
- We adapt our service delivery times to conform to our client's needs and preferences.
- Our employees are covered by comprehensive liability insurance, have undergone criminal record checks, and are bonded.
- Our employees are not only qualified, but also are compassionate, dependable, and trustworthy individuals who respect privacy and maintain confidentiality.
- We relieve clients of the worry that can occur when hiring privately as we carefully screen, train, and inform our employees thoroughly.
- We handle any issues that surface such as scheduling difficulties, illness, shift cancellations, arranging for substitute workers, and providing continuous supervision.
- We follow-up with our clients on a regular basis to assess service effectiveness and to make revisions that reflect changing needs and wishes.
- Assisting with grooming needs such as hair care, shaving, cleaning teeth and routine nail care. Supervising or assisting with tub baths, showers, sponge baths, and bed baths.
- Providing routine skin care such as applying lotion to dry skin.
- Assisting with dressing and undressing.
- Assisting with mobilization activities including turning, transferring, exercising, and walking.
- Assisting with toilet and/or commode needs.
- Assisting with eating or feeding.
- Assisting with self-administered medications by reminding client to take them at the prescribed time(s) and/or following up to ensure they are taken.
- Monitoring vital signs such as blood pressures, pulse and respiration.
- Providing respite and palliative car
When Service is Available
Help is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to conform to clients' needs and preferences.
Where Service is delivered
We service in Fort Wayne, Richmond, Muncie, Indianapolis and Western Ohio. If a need arises, we will strive to accommodate anyone who requires service outside this geographical area.
We accept Medicaid, VA benefit, Insurance. We assist with application for Medicaid and VA
Caregiver Skills Include:
Ethics, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients
|Caregivers employed, bonded and insured:||Yes|
|Caregivers available 24 hours a day:||Yes|
|Available to assisted living facility:||Yes|
Service Areas46801, 46802, 46803, 46804, 46805 (+54 more)
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Affordable Home Care, An in-home care services