Description of River Terrace Estates
The Woodlands at River Terrace Estates offers you or your loved one a complete solution for all assisted living needs. Here, quality person-centered care is delivered by friendly and familiar faces to foster an environment of convenience, privacy and respect.
The Woodlands' assisted living residents reside in comfortable, residential-style apartments that promote security and independence. Beautifully landscaped common areas and inviting activity rooms ensure a sense of belonging in a vibrant and engaging community. While we're always ready to lend a helping hand with dressing, meals, person-centered care and medication management, we also offer a variety of activities to stimulate the mind and body for a more rewarding way of life.
For residents needing support at a level between assisted living and memory care, The Woodlands offers Connections. This new program provides an added level of care for residents exhibiting early-stage dementia, but who are not yet candidates for memory support. The Connections program adds support in decision-making designed to foster as much independence as possible while making sure your loved one remains safe and secure all day, every day. This forward-thinking option provides greater value for assisted living residents and can be an important interim step between assisted living and memory support.
The Woodlands also offers long-term skilled nursing care and short-term care.
Assisted living at The Woodlands is an exceptional value you can count on. Our fees include basic services, and we provide you with a fee schedule for any additional needs, so there are no hidden costs. Also because The Woodlands is a licensed Assisted Living, many Long Term Care insurance policies can be utilized.
Assisted Living Services & Amenities
- Indiana Licensed Assisted Living Facility
- Flexible financing options
- No entrance fee required
- Three meals a day in a restaurant style dining room
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Flat linen service
- 24-hour assistance available providing "Person Centered Care"
- Scheduled transportation free
- Recreational and social activities
- Paid utilities (except for phone and $12 monthly charge for cable)
- Wellness programs
- Patio and outdoor garden area
- Emergency response system
- Licensed staff available 24/7
- Medication management available
Additional Services Available
- On site therapy services available
- Barbershop/beauty salon on site
- Corner Shoppe general store
- Medical transportation
- Respite care (short-term, temporary stays)
River Terrace Estates is a not-for-profit community committed to providing residents an enhanced lifestyle of independence in a beautiful, secure environment. Our goal is to help seniors make the most of their retirement years.
Tour River Terrace Estates
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at River Terrace Estates Assisted Living.